Ryan Maughn is a Portland-based corporate and transactional attorney, focusing his practice on mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, and other business transactions, with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions in the healthcare, insurance, technology, and hospitality industries.
He also frequently acts as outside general counsel to emerging and established company clients, advising them on matters such as formation, financings, corporate governance, joint ventures, and commercial contracting.
- Pro Bono Counsel, Mercy Corps, Portland, Ore., 2009
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Portland, Ore., 2008
- Judicial Clerk, Hon. Elspeth B. Cypher, Massachusetts Appeals Court, Boston, 2007
- Paralegal, Forrester Research, Inc., Cambridge, Mass., 2005-2009
Professional & Community Activities:
- American Health Lawyers Association, Business Law and Governance Practice Group
- Multnomah Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Oregon State Bar, Business Law Section
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School, 2009, cum laude
- Academic Leadership Scholarship
- Transnational Law Review – Staff, 2007-2008; Editorial Board, 2008-2009
- LPS Best Oral Advocate Award, 2005-2006
- B.S., University of Oregon, 1998
Rate : $$$