Ryan A. Durham ‘s practice focuses on business transactions, general corporate matters, and financial advisory services. Ryan counsels private equity funds, debt finance funds, financial institutions and advisors, and other institutional investors.
Before entering private law practice, Ryan was a financial analyst and a senior manager at a national middle-market mergers and acquisitions advisory firm. Ryan’s transactional experience includes various industries, such as healthcare, technology, consulting, food and beverage, construction, oil field services, and manufacturing.
During law school, Ryan was a Senior Articles Editor for the SMU Science and Technology Law Review and a student attorney with the Consumer Advocacy Project.
- Representation of LongueVue Capital, a private equity firm, and its portfolio company Zavation Medical Products, a medical device company, in the add-on acquisition of Pan Medical U.S. Corp., a designer, developer and manufacturer of highly complex medical products.
- Representation of an independent sponsor in its acquisition of a provider of third-party fulfillment and technology solutions primarily to the automobile industry.
- Representation of O2Cool, a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of personal consumer products, in its acquisition of Zing Anything, an innovative hydration brand.
- Representation of O2Cool, a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of personal consumer products, in its acquisition of bobble, a manufacturer of hydration and filtration products, from Unilever, a publicly traded transnational consumer goods company.
- Representation of Spanos Barber Jesse & Co. in its recapitalization of Under Canvas Inc., one of the fastest growing adventure-hospitality brands in America.
- Representation of LongueVue Capital, a private equity firm, in its acquisition of Zavation Medical Products, an entrepreneur-owned medical device company.
- Representation of American Veterinary Group, a network of animal hospitals backed by Latticework Capital Management, in its acquisition of Lake Side Animal Clinic, a Florida-based veterinary practice.
- Representation of a private equity firm in its $77 million acquisition of a leading provider of online and mobile learning solutions.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, JD, cum laude, Senior Articles Editor, SMU Science & Technology Law Review, 2015
- University of Denver Daniels College of Business, MBA, Finance, 2006
- The University of Texas at Dallas, BS, Business Administration, magna cum laude, 2003
Admissions : Texas
Rate : $$$$