Ryan L. Eddings represents management in all aspects of labor and employment law, including: Labor arbitrations, Agricultural Labor Relations Board proceedings, Harassment, discrimination, and retaliation, Wrongful termination.
Ryan regularly appears in California federal and state courts, as well as before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Department of Fair Employment and Housing, the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement, and the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board.
- J.D., Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2006
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors, Fresno County Young Lawyers Association
- Former Vice Chair, Litigation Section, Young Lawyers Division, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$