Ryan Fischbach focuses his practice on environmental and commercial litigation and takes a creative approach to dispute resolution. He tailors his approach to the needs of the client and the nature of the case, efficiently and effectively advocating for his clients.
- Represented potentially responsible parties in mass tort actions and multi-party litigation involving exposures associated with contaminated groundwater and landfill Superfund Sites.
- Successfully defended product manufacturers and distributors in toxic tort and product liability suits in state and federal courts.
- Represents product manufacturers and distributors against claims of alleged violations of California Proposition 65 requirements, including defending state court actions and the negotiation of favorable consent judgments.
- Successfully defended multiple clients ranging from a national mall operator to a family-run business against Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or California Unruh Civil Rights Act claims in both state and federal courts.
- Successfully handled the appeal of the default judgment against an individual who had pledged $5 million to the client, a nonprofit organization, and failed to make full payment. Obtained full affirmation of judgment for the client.
- Represented the guarantors of a multimillion-dollar loan and utilized a strategic motion practice to leverage a negotiated resolution of the matter for a fraction of the guaranteed obligation.
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley School of Law, 1999
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 1996, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, college honors and departmental highest honors
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan, 2014
- U.S. District Court, District of Delaware
Rate : $$$