Ryan G. Blanch is the founder and lead attorney of The Blanch Law Firm. Mr. Blanch is an experienced New York criminal defense lawyer handling white collar criminal cases and other major felonies in New York.
Mr. Blanch’s work has been published in law review and op-ed articles for UCLA and Pace University. While studying at a nationally ranked, top tier law school, Mr. Blanch was a member of Law Review and the Criminal Law Society.
Prior to graduating, Mr. Blanch worked as an intern-prosecutor with both the Los Angeles and San Francisco District Attorneys’ Offices. There he prosecuted hundreds of felonies at probable cause hearings in criminal court under the supervision of the District Attorney’s .
He went on to continue his legal career working as a lawyer at a large New York (and international) law firm. Mr. Blanch has appeared as a criminal law commentator on FOX News Live. He has been covered in Page 6 of the NY Post and his cases have been featured in the Wall Street Journal and The New York Times.
In 2014, Ryan Blanch was selected as a Super Lawyer by Thompson Reuters, an honor only 5% of lawyers per state can hold.
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas, 1999
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: Member, Outstanding Service Award
- Criminal Law Moot Court National Champion
- Best Speaker and Best Brief
- University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, 1995
- Bachelor of English
- Honors: Dean’s List
- With Honors
- Daily Bruin Op-Ed Journalist
- Model Brief Regarding Constitutional Standing and Ripeness, 15 PACENVLR 913, 1998
- UCLA columnist for article regarding drug program
Rate : $$$$