Ryan Gardner is an associate in the Litigation Practice Group in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone. His practice focuses on both appellate and trial matters.
Prior to joining Haynes and Boone, Ryan served as a law clerk on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, where he learned how to analyze complex legal matters and craft persuasive legal arguments in a clear and concise manner. He now seeks to use the skills he gained from his clerkship to develop winning arguments for his clients.
While in law school, Ryan worked in Pepperdine’s Ninth Circuit Clinic, where he argued a First Amendment case before the court.
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law, 2016, Valedictorian; Lead Articles Editor, Pepperdine Law Review
- B.S., Harding University, 2013, summa cum laude
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Judge Janice Rogers Brown, U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, 2016-2017
- Extern to the Honorable Sandra Ikuta, U.S. Court of appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2015
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2016
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, 2018
Rate : $$$