Ryan Griffitts represents employers in complex employment litigation across the nation. Representing companies as plaintiffs, he has won over ten million dollars in jury verdicts and settlements for clients in unfair competition and trade secret litigation.
As defense counsel, Ryan has successfully defended employers in discrimination, harassment and retaliation lawsuits before juries and arbitrators. Ryan is board certified in labor and employment law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, a distinction held by less than one percent of all Texas lawyers.
Judges who have presided over cases Ryan has tried to verdict have recognized him as “effective” and a “knowledgeable and skilled advocate” in the courtroom. Ryan’s clients have ranged from small employers, to school districts and public entities, to some of the nation’s most successful publicly-held corporations.
Ryan is a dynamic speaker on labor and employment law topics. He regularly presents in-house training sessions to management teams of corporate clients. In addition, he has presented numerous lectures to attorneys and human resources professionals on a variety of employment law topics.
- J.D., Oklahoma City University School of Law, 1996
- B.A., Baylor University, 1993
- Texas Supreme Court
- Louisiana Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texa
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Labor & Employment Law Section, Dallas Bar Association
- Chair, Labor & Employment Law Section, Dallas Bar Association, 2013
- Vice-Chair, Labor & Employment Law Section, Dallas Bar Association, 2012
- Treasurer, Labor & Employment Law Section, Dallas Bar Association, 2010
Rate : $$$