Ryan Lawlor joined Wingate, Russotti, Shapiro & Halperin in 2017. He currently handles litigation in the areas of premises liability, construction accidents and Labor Law, as well as catastrophic motor vehicle liability cases.
Prior to joining WRSH, Ryan was the assistant managing attorney at a large personal injury firm. He has extensive experience in all phases of the litigation process. In 2016 and 2017, he was selected to the New York Metro Rising Stars list, an honor reserved for those lawyers that exhibit excellence in practice.
Additionally, Mr. Lawlor’s trial verdicts have been featured in the New York Law Journal Verdict Search publication, “Verdicts and Settlements Hall of Fame.” Ryan was born and raised in New York. He graduated from St. John’s University School of Law and continues to reside in Queens with his wife.
- J.D. St. John’s University School of Law
- B.A. Marymount Manhattan College
Bar Admission : New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit
Rate : $$$