Ryan C. Johnson is a founding partner of Johnson Hobbs Squires. He has broad experience representing businesses and individuals on commercial and business litigation and arbitration as well as product liability matters.
Ryan has successfully prosecuted claims involving serious personal injury, wrongful death, merger and acquisition agreements, violations of non-competition agreements, trademark and trade-secret disputes, employment discrimination disputes, product liability, securities claims and inverse condemnation.
Ryan graduated second in his law school commencement class and has subsequently served as an adjunct professor at Baylor Law School where he has taught classes on arbitration. Prior to joining the Firm, he was formerly employed as an engineering consultant for Compaq Computer Corporation and Hewlett-Packard in Houston, Texas.
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas, J.D.
- Texas A&M University, B.S.
Professional Associations And Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Foundation
- Oklahoma Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association
- Waco-McLennan County Young Lawyers Association
- Judge Abner V. McCall Inn of the Court, Member
Rate : $$$