Ryan Krebs received his B.S. from Stanford University in 1975; M.D. from Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, in 1979; attended an internal medicine residency at the University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals, 1979-1982; and received his J.D. from The University of Texas School of Law in 1994.
Since opening his law office in 1994, Ryan Krebs has used his unique qualifications to obtain exceptional results for his clients on the toughest cases. Because of his background in medicine as well as law, his understanding of personal injuries is unrivaled and he brings this knowledge to bear for each and every one of his clients.
Ryan Krebs has won the respect of his legal peers and the gratitude of satisfied clients who appreciate our personal attention, clear communication and commitment to achieving their legal goals.
- Law Office of Ryan Krebs, M.D., J.D.; Austin, Texas; Present position
- Cappolino, Dodd & Krebs, Associated Attorneys; Cameron, Texas; Present position
- Gibbins & Krebs, L.L.P.; Austin, Texas; 1998-99
- Krebs & Webre, L.L.C.; 2000 – 2003
- American Association for Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
- Travis County Bar Association
- Milam County Bar Association
Rate : $$$