Ryan Lund is a special counsel in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group in the firm’s San Diego (Del Mar) office. Mr. Lund’s practice is focused on transactional real estate law and general corporate law.
His real estate experience includes the representation of lenders, developers and institutional and non-institutional investors in a variety of transactional real estate matters, including financing, acquisition and disposition of commercial and residential properties, commercial leasing and forming and representing limited liability companies, limited partnerships and joint ventures.
His corporate experience includes the representation of public and private companies in a variety of corporate transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and general company representation.
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2003
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2000
Admissions : California
- Represented purchaser in acquisition of 1,410 unit multi-family development in San Diego, California.
- Represented purchaser in acquisition of 84,798 square foot, 3 building, commercial industrial complex in San Diego, California.
- Represented purchaser in acquisition of 44,422 square foot commercial retail building in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Represented purchaser in acquisition of 20,425 square foot retail portion of mixed-use residential and commercial development in Pasadena, California.
- Represented collateral agent in connection with a $688,000,000 loan term conversion secured by an energy project in El Segundo, California.
- Represented borrower in connection with a $140,000,000 refinance secured by a hospitality project in San Diego, California.
- Represented owners and tenants in office, retail and industrial lease transactions of all sizes throughout the United States.
- Board of Directors, Downtown San Diego Partnership, 2012
- Board of Directors, San Diego Bankruptcy Forum, 2010-2012
- Board of Directors, San Diego Receivers Forum, 2009
- Member, Real Property Section, American Bar Association
- Member, Real Property Section, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, NAIOP
Rate : $$$