Ryan J. Morley focuses his practice representing employers in complex and single plaintiff litigation before state and federal courts. His litigation experience includes defending collective and class actions under state and federal wage and hour laws, prosecuting and defending non-competition agreements, and defending employers in matters involving alleged race, disability, sex, harassment, age and religious discrimination. He represents employers in mediation and arbitration.
Ryan represents employers before state and federal governmental agencies such as the Ohio Civil Rights Commission, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Department of Labor, and the National Labor Relations Board.
He conducts management and supervisory training and represents employers in labor negotiations and grievance arbitrations. He routinely counsels employers on: Employee hiring, Discipline, Termination.
Ryan has in-depth knowledge of franchise law, representing both franchisors and franchisees in all labor and employment related matters. He has significant experience in the restaurant, manufacturing, and gaming industries. During law school, Ryan served as editor-in-chief of the Quinnipiac Probate Law Journal.
- J.D., Quinnipiac University School of Law, 2001
- B.A., Miami University, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors, Red Flags National, 2014-present
Rate : $$$