A well-rounded litigator and businessman, Ryan Roman focuses his practice on securities litigation, securities fraud, and shareholder class action defense on behalf of large sophisticated companies and directors and officers of public companies.
Ryan also defends businesses in antitrust litigation, consumer class actions, and other complex litigation, as well as representing private equity firms and their portfolio companies. He routinely tries cases in federal and state courts throughout the United States.
Ryan is also the co-owner of Mignonette, an oyster bar in Miami. As a restaurateur, Ryan is immersed in the industry and its legal nuances. He regularly represents restaurants, food and beverage operators and distributors, and other hospitality companies in business disputes including contractual, partnership, and leasing disputes, as well as restrictive covenant litigation.
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 2006
- B.A., Amherst College, 2003, cum laude; with distinction
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Federal Bar Association, South Florida Chapter, Board Member
- Common Threads-Miami Chapter, Advisory Council Member, 2007-2013
- Leadership Miami, Class of 2010-2011
Rate : $$$