Ryan Rothermel’s role with Petersen Law Firm is representing clients in family law matters including dissolutions, custody issues, child support, modifications of parenting plans, and adoptions.
Ryan believes his role as an attorney is to provide his clients with all the information necessary to understand their legal rights in family law. Ryan focuses on providing both fair representation and open communication with his clients to keep them informed about their case at all times.
Ryan’s goal is to keep the often emotional and complicated family law matters as stress free as possible while still providing zealous advocacy when necessary.
- Juris Doctorate, Valparaiso University School of Law
- Bachelor’s degree, Defiance College
Affiliations, Membership, & Leadership:
- Washington State Bar Association – Family Law Section
- Clark County Bar Association
- Clark County Bar Association – Family Law Section
Rate : $$$