Ryan A. Sawyer is a counsel in the Chicago office of Locke Lord LLP where he represents banks and mortgage servicers in consumer finance matters. Ryan has additional commercial litigation experience, including appeals.
He has vast experience with the Truth in Lending Act (TILA), the Real Estate Settlement and Procedures Act (RESPA), the Illinois Consumer Fraud and Deceptive Business Practices Act, the Illinois Collection Agency Act, the Illinois Consumer Installment Loan Act, and the Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensing Act.
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Illinois College of Law, 2007
- B.A., Political Science, University of Illinois, 2004
Admissions : Illinois, 2007
Admitted To Practice :
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Rate : $$$