Mr. Ryan Scharar is “of counsel” with Lovelace Law P.C. He is a transactional attorney and certified public accountant focused on business and tax planning, compliance, and IRS representation. Mr. Scharar advises clients on a variety of business and commercial transactions, with an emphasis on taxation and closely held entities.
Mr. Scharar practiced law with a nonprofit boutique located in Tarrant County and in a mixed litigation and transactional role with a mid-sized downtown Fort Worth law firm.
Prior to law school, Mr. Scharar worked in the Houston office of Pricewaterhouse Coopers, LLC.
- Michigan State Univ. College of Law – Juris Doctor, (2009)
- Baylor University – Master of Business Administration (2003)
- Stephen F. Austin State University – BBA Accounting (2002)
MEMBERSHIP AND LEADERSHIP:
- Membership and Leadership
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Director, District 10, Place 1 (2015-present)
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers’ Association
- American Assoc. of Attorney-CPA’s
- Membership Committee Member
- FW Chapter Texas Society of CPA’s
- Chair Tax Institute Planning Committee (2015-present)
- Fort Worth Business and Estate Council
- Eldon B. Mahon – Inn of Court (2016 – present)
Rate : $$$