Ryan Christiansen is a business lawyer helping companies in real estate matters. His practice is concentrated in the areas of commercial real estate, secured transactions, commercial and energy lending, ship mortgage and marine financing, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate and general business matters.
In commercial real estate matters, Ryan advises clients with respect to the leasing, acquiring, selling, developing and financing of commercial real estate. He counsels them in the review and analysis of title and issuance of title insurance policies for the firm’s title agency.
Ryan advises clients with corporate governance and has aided clients in the creation, acquisition, and sale of business entities and assets in a variety of industries, including real estate, construction, non-profit, and oil and gas.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2011;
- Louisiana State University, B.S., 2007; Accounting
Bar Admissions : Louisiana, 2011
- Vice-Chair of the Easements, Restrictions and Covenants Committee of the American Bar Association Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section, 2017-2018 bar year
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association – Real Property Committee
- Association of Corporate Growth, Louisiana Chapter – Member
- Team Gleason – Ambassador Committee Member
- Homeless Experience Legal Protection (“H.E.L.P.”) Program – Volunteer Attorney
- The Pro Bono Project – Volunteer Attorney
Rate : $$$