Ryan Vanderford helps corporate clients in complex commercial litigation matters and white collar investigations. Ryan is an associate in the firm’s litigation practice who focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation matters and white collar investigations.
Ryan represents clients in large-scale product liability litigation, class action defense, various government white collar investigations, insurance recovery, and mass tort litigation.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Ryan successfully defended Fluidmaster, Inc. against multiple products liability class actions by defeating a class certification bid in a coordinated proceeding in the Northern District of Illinois.
- Ryan successfully defended Jollibee Foods Corporation in a case demanding dissolution of the corporation. The case was removed from state court to federal court where a district court judge eventually granted Jollibee’s Motion to Dismiss.
- Ryan has represented a large government contractor in trade secrets litigation and a corporate executive in a Department of Justice antitrust investigation.
- J.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2015
- B.A., University of Colorado, Boulder, 2012
ADMISSIONS : California
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Rate : $$$