Rylan Weythman focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation and risk management. He counsels local, national and multi-national clients on a variety of issues, including commercial contracts and leases, antitrust enforcement and compliance, healthcare regulation, as well as U.C.C. and retail industry relations.
Additionally, Rylan has experience representing developers, owners and contractors in matters involving construction defect, contract negotiations and disputes over repair, maintenance, and wear and tear.
Outside the courtroom, Rylan is an avid fisherman and spends most of his free time with his wife and dog chasing salmon up and down the Columbia River.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley Law, 2012
- B.A., Claremont McKenna College, cum laude, 2007
BAR ADMISSIONS : Washington, 2012
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- Northwest Justice Project, Summer Law Clerk, 2010
- Pacific Research and Strategies Inc. – (Long Beach, CA), Public Affairs Executive & Assistant to the Chairman, 2007-2009
- U.S. House Rules Committee, (Washington, D.C.), Legislative Intern, 2005
Rate : $$$