17th Street Northwest 201Atlanta 30363 GA US
S. Wade Malone practices commercial litigation. Mr. Malone is the Chair of the Atlanta Office Business Litigation Team.
- The George Washington University Law School, JD, with honors (1986)
- Georgetown University, BA, Government, cum laude (1983)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- Litigation practice includes representation of both plaintiffs and defendants in litigation in both state and federal courts throughout the United States, including business, healthcare, intellectual property, antitrust, restrictive covenant and construction litigation
- Certified Mediator
- President, Atlanta Bar Foundation (2014 – 2016)
- President, Atlanta Legal Aid Society (2001)
- Co-Chair, Atlanta Bar Association’s Summer Law Internship Program which provides paid internships for Atlanta area high school students (1993 – present)
- Former Chairman (2001 – 2002); Former Member (1999 – 2002), City of Atlanta Board of Ethics
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney S. Wade Malone & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate, Litigation, Class Action, Business, Antitrust & Trade, Intellectual Property. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
S. Wade Malone lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are S. Wade Malone reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on S. Wade Malone lawyer profile listing.