Sabrina S. Worthy advises and represents employers in a wide range of labor and employment matters. During law school, Sabrina was a judicial intern for the Hon. Wayne J. Forrest in the Superior Court of New Jersey and a legal extern for the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) in the Market Regulation department in New York City.
In addition, she was a student attorney for the Equal Justice Clinic. She joined Littler as a summer associate (for two consecutive summers) and continued as a law clerk during the school year.
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 2016
- B.A., Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, 2011
Courts : U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey Women Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$