Sachin Kohli is a partner in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Mr. Kohli has experience in all aspects of representing public and private companies, as well as private equity funds, in connection with acquisitions and divestitures.
He is also involved in providing counsel regarding general corporate matters, including reporting requirements, corporate governance issues, defensive measures and other strategic considerations.
- The Dow Chemical Company in its $130 billion all-stock merger of equals with E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Kinder Morgan in its $76 billion acquisition of all the outstanding equity securities of Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, Kinder Morgan Management and El Paso Pipeline Partners
- Kinder Morgan in its $38 billion acquisition of El Paso Corporation
- Sanofi in its $11.6 billion acquisition of Bioverativ Inc.
- Media General Inc. in its $4.6 billion sale to Nexstar Broadcasting Group Inc.
- NBC Universal in, together with The Blackstone Group LLC and Bain Capital LLC, its $3.5 billion acquisition of The Weather Channel, LLC
- Verizon Communications in its $1.4 billion acquisition of Terremark Worldwide Inc.
- Arca Contal in connection with the establishment of a Central and South American beverage bottling joint venture with Ecuador Bottling Company
- American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. in its proposed $9.7 billion offer to acquire Cole Credit Property Trust III, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs in its acquisition of PSAV Presentation Services
- University at Buffalo (B.S., cum laude, 2002)
- University at Buffalo (J.D., magna cum laude, 2006)
- University at Buffalo (M.B.A., with distinction, 2006)
Admissions : New York State
Rate : $$$$