Sadie R. Craig represents clients in complex commercial litigation in state and federal trial and appellate courts. Sadie has first chair trial and appellate experience. She advises clients with large-scale business and contract disputes.
Sadie also has experience in intellectual property, First Amendment, and public records issues, and provides advertising and marketing law advice to help clients navigate state and federal law pertaining to advertisements, sweepstakes, and promotions.
In addition, Sadie defends clients against consumer protection claims, including claims under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), and the Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act (FCCPA), in state and federal courts and in arbitration.
Sadie is a former journalist, having gained invaluable experience working for The Associated Press, The Kansas City Star, and The Missoulian.
- J.D., University of Georgia, 2012, cum laude; Georgia Journal of Intellectual Property Law , Notes Editor
- M.A., University of Montana, 2005
- B.A., Kansas State University, 2002
Bar Admissions : Florida; Georgia
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Professional Experience :
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Amy Totenberg, Northern District of Georgia
- Guardian ad litem, Hillsborough County
- William Reece Smith, Jr. Litigation Inn of Court, Member
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Bar Leadership Institute 2016-2017 Class
Rate : $$$