Sadie Fitzpatrick practices commercial real estate law. She represents owners, developers, investors, tenants and landlords on real estate projects of all types and sizes, including the development, acquisition, disposition, financing, construction, operations and leasing of office, retail, industrial, hotel, condominium and multifamily projects, electric generating facilities, and other similar properties.
Sadie also has extensive experience representing investors, developers and purchasers of wind energy and solar projects in Texas with respect to real estate matters, including the preparation and negotiation of leases, easements, curative instruments and financial closing documents and the general management of real estate aspects of such projects. Prior to joining Husch Blackwell LLP, Sadie practiced at Brown McCarroll.
- Represented large national retailer in connection with the leasing, acquisition and disposition of projects across the country.
- Represented real estate company in connection with the leasing and eventual sale of several large office buildings in Texas.
- Represented restaurant franchisee with respect to its leasing matters for several Dallas locations.
- Assisted publicly traded real estate investment trust in the acquisition and leasing of multiple properties in Texas.
- Represented multifamily developers with the acquisition and financing of apartment projects in Texas, Colorado and Arizona.
- Assisted hotel developer with the acquisition and financing of hotel projects in Texas, Arizona, Iowa and California.
- Represented wind farm developer with respect to real estate matters for projects in Carson, Armstrong, and Floyd Counties, Texas.
- Assisted developer with respect to real estate due diligence items in connection with solar power projects in Texas.
Community Leadership :
- Attorneys Serving the Community
- Friends of BrainHealth
- Think Ahead Group, Advisory Board 2014-2016
- Vanderbilt Alumni, Dallas-Fort Worth Chapter
- J.D., Southern Methodist University School of Law
- B.A., Vanderbilt University
Admissions : Texas
Professional Associations and Memberships :
- Dallas Bar Association, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Leadership Austin, Emerge Class, 2012
- The Real Estate Council, Associate Leadership Council, 2017-2018; Young Guns
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$