Sahar Hakakian represents investors, owners, lenders, and developers in diverse real estate matters, including joint ventures, development, acquisitions and dispositions, financing, operation, and leasing of various assets.
The real estate asset types covered by Sahar’s practice range from office and industrial properties to retail centers to multi-family residential developments to hotel projects.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2008, with distinction, Urban Law Journal
- B.A., Cornell University, Government and French, 2004, with distinction
- International Diploma, Institut D’Études Politiques de Paris, 2003
Bar Admissions : California; New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- California State Bar Association, Real Property Section
Rate : $$$