Sally Dahlstrom is an associate in the Litigation Practice Group. Sally’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation and appeals at the state and federal levels. Sally has represented clients in commercial disputes involving breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, franchise-related controversies, defamation and fraud.
In law school, Sally displayed her passion and talent for advocacy by serving as the Judging Director for the Board of Advocates where she promoted oral and written advocacy by organizing 12 intra-school and inter-school competitions. Sally was also a member of the National Moot Court Competition Team and served as Note and Comment Editor for the American Indian Law Review.
She was also the recipient of numerous honors and scholarships, including the Carl P. and Erma W. Dunifon Scholarship, the Frank and Edna Asper Elkouri Scholarship, and four American Jurisprudence Awards. Her achievements earned her inclusion in the Order of the Coif and Order of the Barristers.
In addition to her work for the firm, Sally volunteers with the Ronald McDonald House and is an active member of her community.
- J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law, 2014, with honors; American Indian Law Review, Note and Comment Editor; Order of the Coif; Order of the Barristers; Board of Advocates
- B.S., Strategic Communication, Texas Christian University, 2011, cum laude
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Sharen Wilson, Tarrant County Criminal District Court No.1, Summer 2010 and Summer 2011
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2014
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico
Rate : $$$