Sally T. Woodward is a partner in the Tampa office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Corporate Practice Group. She regularly represents public and private domestic and international companies and entrepreneurs in all facets of general business and corporate matters, including:
- mergers and acquisitions;
- joint ventures;
- corporate governance;
- franchise; and,
- labor and employment.
She has significant experience in the restaurant and hospitality, auto dealership, defense, homeland security, chemical, agricultural products, fertilizer, metals, mining and manufacturing industries.
Prior to commencing her legal career, Sally was a children’s counseling psychologist and has held professional and management positions in human resources and employee relations in the hotel/hospitality and high tech industries.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- The Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2003
- University of Southern Mississippi, M.S., Counseling Psychology, summa cum laude, 1980
- Florida State University, B.S., Secondary Education, magna cum laude, 1978
Rate : $$$