Sam I. Burum focuses his practice on corporate and securities matters, including capital markets transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate governance. Mr. Burum was a Dechert summer associate in 2014. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Burum was a legal intern in the General Counsel’s office at Under Armour, Inc.
- St. Mary’s College of Maryland, B.A., Political Science, minor in Sociology, 2011
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D., 2015, magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; American University Law Review, Senior Note & Comment Editor; Sports and Entertainment Law Society, President
- District of Columbia
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals in its acquisition of Rebiotix.
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals in its acquisition of Apricus’ ex-US assets and rights related to Vitaros®.
- Mirae Asset Global Investments in its acquisition of Global X.
- Capital Markets
- Hercules Capital, Inc. in its follow-on offerings of common stock and notes, convertible note offering, equity and debt ATM programs, and general corporate matters.
- PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. in its follow-on offerings of common stock and general corporate matters.
- Underwriters in a follow-on offering of common stock by Monroe Capital Corporation.
- Underwriters in a follow-on offering of preferred stock by Gladstone Investment Corporation and a follow-on offering of common stock by Gladstone Capital Corporation.
Rate : $$$