Sam Lichtman is a partner in the Tax Practice Group in the New York office of Haynes and Boone. His practice is broad-based and focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings and joint ventures, with a particular emphasis on international transactions.
He also has extensive experience advising financial institutions, multi-national corporations, private equity sponsors, investment funds and other business and investment entities with respect to cross-border structured investments and financings, financial products and capital markets transactions.
- J.D., Columbia Law School, 2000, James Kent Scholar, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- M.A., Beth Medrash Govoha, 1997
- B.A., Beth Medrash Govoha, 1995
ADMISSIONS : New York, 2001
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES :
- American Bar Association (Tax Section)
- New York State Bar Association (Tax Section)
- The Loan Syndications and Trading Association Primary Market Committee
- International Fiscal Association
Rate : $$$