One of the top civil lawyers in Virginia, Mr. Burgan heads up Burgan & Associates and has practiced law for over 25 years in the areas of personal injury, corporate and business contracts and divorce.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Burgan has successfully litigated multi-million dollar personal injury cases and obtained awards and settlements in high profile cases against large multinational corporations. Zealously representing his clients in both state and federal courts, he recovers awards and settlements for the firm’s clients in 95% of all his cases.
Mr. Burgan has had published decisions by U.S. Circuit Court for the District of Columbia as well as the Supreme Court of Virginia. Licensed in both Virginia and Washington, D.C. he is a member in good standing of the Virginia State Bar Association, the Washington D.C. Bar Association and is admitted to practice in:
- The Supreme Court of Virginia
- The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- The United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District
- The United States Circuit Court for the District of Columbia
- The District of Columbia Court of Appeals
Rate : $$$