Samanta Franchim is actively gaining experience in all aspects of commercial real estate, from title insurance to leasing and research to document review. Detail-oriented and efficient, she is adept at uniting parties on both sides to achieve a common goal.
- Researching business entities to ensure they are in good standing as part of the due diligence process involved in real estate transactions.
- Reviewing leases on behalf of commercial real estate clients whose tenants have requested a remedy for the time the property was unusable due to damage caused by Hurricane Irma.
- Reviewing title insurance documents for inaccuracies prior to sending to the client or buyer in commercial real estate transactions.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2017, magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Florida Law Review, Senior Managing Editor; Outstanding Board Member Award; Tutor of the Year Award
- B.A., International Studies and Italian, The Ohio State University, 2013, summa cum laude
Admissions : Florida
Rate : $$$$