Samantha E. Beatty is a Real Estate associate in Reed Smith’s San Francisco office. She advises real estate developers and owners in the acquisition, sale and financing of commercial properties. In addition, Samantha represents tenants of all sizes in lease and sublease transactions in office buildings, shopping centers, retail spaces, warehouse and industrial properties.
Her expertise includes letters of intent, tenant improvement work agreements and security deposits/letters of credit. She has assisted clients with signage rights, expansion and contraction rights, permitted transfers, operating expense audits, and lender and master landlord recognition agreements.
Samantha is currently the Chair of the Sponsorship Committee for the San Francisco Chapter of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), a national organization dedicated to supporting the achievements of women in commercial real estate.
- University of California, Davis School of Law, 2014, J.D., Witkin Award for Academic Excellence – Federal Taxation, Journal of Juvenile Law and Policy, Editor in Chief
- University of Southern California, 2010, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Presidential Scholar; Sigma Alpha Lambda Honor Society; Renaissance Scholar; State Farm Foundation Scholar, Thesis, “Technology and the 2008 Presidential Election: An In-Depth Analysis of How the Internet Has Revolutionized Presidential Campaigning”
Professional Admissions & Qualifications : California
Professional Affiliations :
- Commercial Real Estate Women San Francisco, Chair of Sponsorship Committee
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Member
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Member
Rate : $$$