Samantha Berkovits is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Ms. Berkovits joined Debevoise in 2016. Ms. Berkovits received a J.D. from The University of Chicago Law School in 2016, where she served as a comments editor for The Chicago Journal of International Law. She received an A.B. with honors from The University of Chicago in 2011.
- Canaccord Genuity Group on its acquisition of Petsky Prunier, a preeminent boutique M&A advisory firm.
- Bank, as financial advisor to Eli Lilly, in its $8 billion acquisition of Loxo Oncology.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its joint investment with Cardinal Health in naviHealth, the largest manager of post-acute benefits for health plans and a leading value-based care partner to health systems and providers.
- Solenis, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its combination with BASF’s paper and water chemicals business.
- University of Chicago Law School, 2016, J.D.
- University of Chicago, 2011, A.B.
- New York
Rate : $$$