Ms. Samantha L. Brooks is an associate in the Labor & Employment Department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Washington, D.C. office. Her practice focuses primarily on defending management in single-plaintiff employment litigation. Prior to joining Seyfarth, Ms. Brooks’ practice included insurance defense litigation at a mid-sized firm in New York where she represented municipal and corporate clients in state and federal court proceedings.
While in law school, Ms. Brooks served as an intern to the Honorable Leon J. Lombardi (Ret.) of the Massachusetts Land Court and as the Business Managing Editor of the New England Journal of International and Comparative Law.
- J.D., New England School of Law, cum laude (2009)
- Business Managing Editor, New England Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Honors Judicial Internship
- B.A., Indiana University, with distinction (2006)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
Rate : $$$$