Samantha Caspar is an associate in the Financial Services and Corporate Practices. She has experience assisting with public and private securities offerings and SEC filings, advising clients on both federal and state statutory and regulatory commercial lending requirements, and drafting and negotiating documents for small- to multimillion-dollar transactions.
Samantha also has experience assisting clients with Nasdaq, NYSE, and OTC filings and requirements and corporate governance issues.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Talbert House, Fatherhood Committee Member
- Oyler School, A.P. Hampton Mentoring Program
- Wills for Heroes
- Veterans Legal Assistance Clinic
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., cum laude, Senior Editor and Acquisitions Committee, Alabama Law Review, 2016
- University of Alabama School of Law, LL.M., Business Transactions, magna cum laude, 2016
- University of Alabama Manderson Graduate School of Business, M.B.A., summa cum laude, 2016
- Wright State University, B.S., summa cum laude, 2012
Rate : $$$