Samantha Dunton-Gallagher represents employers in cases that involve, among other things, alleged wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, wage and hour violations and unfair business practices.
Samantha has represented clients in state and federal court, before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
She also has experience in all aspects of the dispute resolution process, including trials, motion practice, depositions and mediations. Prior to joining Littler, Samantha was an Associate at an AmLaw 100 firm which focused on workplace law.
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2010
- B.A., Brown University, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florid
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Member, South Miami Chamber of Commerce
Rate : $$$$