Samantha E. Thompson practices in the area of government investigations and white collar litigation, and focuses on complex commercial litigation, securities enforcement and white collar criminal defense. She serves clients primarily in regulatory, criminal and compliance matters, and aids in the resolution of complex commercial disputes.
- Represented a prominent financial institution in connection with an SEC Enforcement matter and related class action litigation arising from an alleged multi-billion dollar Ponzi scheme.
- Represented a prominent financial institution in connection with Enron-related government investigations and related class action litigation.
- Regularly handles internal investigations in connection with DOJ inquiries and subpoenas.
- American University Washington College of Law, JD, 2003
- Michigan State University, BA, 1998
Admissions : District of Columbia, Maryland.
Rate : $$$$