Samantha M. Vasques is a litigation associate in the Providence office of Locke Lord LLP. She represents a variety of commercial and governmental clients in a range of business, employment, and regulatory disputes.
Prior to entering private practice, she was a Judicial Clerk for the Honorable William P. Robinson III of the Supreme Court of Rhode Island. During law school, Sam also interned for the Honorable O. Rogeriee Thompson at the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit and for the Honorable John J. McConnell, Jr., of the United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island.
- Judicial Clerk, Honorable William P. Robinson III of the Supreme Court of Rhode Island (2014-2015)
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Board Member, Rhode Island Women’s Bar Association
- J.D., summa cum laude, Roger Williams University School of Law, 2014
- B.A., Economics, summa cum laude, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, 2010
Admissions : Massachusetts; Rhode Island
Admitted To Practice :
- U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island
Rate : $$$