Sameer Vadera is a patent attorney who focuses his practice on patent prosecution in a range of technical areas. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Vadera worked as an Intellectual Property Attorney at a Washington, D.C. patent law firm where he represented industry-leading clients in the prosecution of patent applications relating to a wide range of technologies, including image processing, robotics, and wireless technology. Previously, Mr. Vadera served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Lori Joy Eisner at the General Master’s Office of the Circuit Court for Baltimore City.
While attending law school, Mr. Vadera was an Articles Editor for the Maryland Law Review. Mr. Vadera focused his coursework on Patent Law, Copyright Law, Trademark Law, and International Intellectual Property Law. He was also a legal intern for the General Counsel of Monster Cable Products, Inc.
Mr. Vadera was recognized as a 2018 Washington, D.C. “Rising Star” for Intellectual Property by Super Lawyers magazine.
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D. (2010)
- University of Southern California, M.S., Electrical Engineering (2014)
- University of California, Irvine, B.S., Electrical Engineering (2007)
- District of Columbia (2016)
- California (2011)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Circuit Court for Baltimore City, General Master’s Office – Honorable Lori Joy Eisner
Rate : $$$