Sami Hasan is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm’s San Francisco office. Mr. Hasan represents clients in all areas of employment law before administrative agencies as well as state and federal courts.
Mr. Hasan has extensive experience with a wide range of wage and hour matters as well as discrimination, harassment and retaliation claims. Mr. Hasan was previously an associate at an international labor and employment law firm. Prior to that, he was a staff counsel at the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing.
- J.D., University of Minnesota Law School, 2010
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Member, Labor and Employment Section, Orange County Bar Association
Rate : $$$