Samia Broadaway works on a wide range of environmentalpermitting, litigation, and regulatory compliance matters at the state and federal levels. Her experience includes water quality, water rights, air quality, enforcement, and waste issues. She also provides transactional support relating to air, water, waste and natural resources issues.
Before law school, Ms. Broadaway worked as an environmental consultant, assessing industrial facilities for regulatory compliance and conducting soil and groundwater remediation activities.
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law 2013
- B.S., Geological & Environmental Science, Stanford University 2007
Admission & Affiliations :
- State Bar of Texas
- Austin Bar Association – Environmental Section
- State Bar Environmental and Natural Resources Law Section
- American Bar Association – Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources
Rate : $$$$