Samual A. Miller focuses his practice in investigating and prosecuting fraudulent conduct on behalf of his clients. With a wide range of experience, he is able to work efficiently and creatively to solve his client’s problems.
From representing receivers and Bankruptcy trustees in cases arising from Ponzi schemes to trade secret and non-compete litigation, real estate and contract disputes, products liability, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) and Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), insurance fraud, and bankruptcy, clients value Sam’s versatility and strategic vision.
Sam’s experience extends to the emerging field of cannabis law, as he is also an active member of Akerman’s Cannabis Practice. He advises investors and industry participants regarding diligence and compliance matters at both the federal and state level, including issues regarding banking, fraud, and transportation.
Sam’s clients operate in multiple sectors, including financial services, real estate, medical and building supply, manufacturing, engineering, and construction. He has significant experience in state and federal courts in Florida and Massachusetts, as well as before the American Arbitration Association.
- J.D., Boston University School of Law, 2000, cum laude
- B.A., University of Florida, 1996, high honors
Bar Admissions : Florida; Massachusetts
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Member
- National Fire Protection Association, Member
- Orlando Science Center, Former Board Member
Rate : $$$$