Samuel A Rodabough is a Washington native, born and raised in the Issaquah area. After earning a Bachelor of Arts degree, magna cum laude, from Brigham Young University, he returned home to earn his law degree from the University of Washington School of Law.
Mr. Rodabough began his legal career at Pacific Legal Foundation, a nonprofit legal foundation dedicated to protecting property rights and individual liberties. In 2005, Mr. Rodabough had the distinct honor of serving as a law clerk to Justice James M. Johnson of the Washington State Supreme Court. Thereafter, Mr. Rodabough was an associate at Groen Stephens & Klinge LLP. He commenced the Law Office of Samuel A. Rodabough PLLC in 2013.
Mr. Rodabough is an award-winning practitioner, who provides legal representation to homeowners, landowners, builders, developers, farmers, ranchers, homeowners associations, trade associations, and commercial and industrial property owners, among others throughout the State of Washington. His practice emphasizes land use, environmental, administrative, and real property law.
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Brigham Young University, B.A., 2000
- Washington trial and appellate courts
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- East King County Bar Association
- Real Property Section, Washington State Bar
Rate : $$$