Samuel G. Casolari Jr. practices in a wide range of areas including premises liability, product liability, employer-related intentional tort, general casualty, hospitality/liquor liability, professional liability, auto insurance defense and asbestos litigation.
He has handled numerous cases defending clients and insurance carriers throughout the state of Ohio in the Courts of Common Pleas and Federal District Courts.
Additionally, Sam has represented and defended school districts and their boards of education in a variety of tort claims through the discovery, dispositive motion, trial, and appeal stages. This includes defending lay and expert witnesses, and handling issues pertaining to political subdivision law in Ohio at the trial and appellate levels.
As well, Sam is directly involved in leadership issues as to governance, policy, and management of educational institutions through his work on the board of trustees of Grove City College and the board of advisors of Regent University School of Law.
Sam is a member of the International Amusement and Leisure Defense Association, Inc. (IALDA). He is actively involved in Marshall Dennehey’s Amusement, Sports and Recreation Practice Group and handles matters involving water parks, amusement parks and rides, roller skating, and other amusement and recreational issues in Ohio.
- University of Akron School of Law (J.D., 1986)
- Grove City College (B.A., cum laude, 1983)
- Ohio, 1986
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1987
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2004
Associations & Memberships:
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Grove City College, Board of Trustees Chair, Governance Committee
- Grove City College, Alumni Council, 1990-2004
- Grove City College, President, Alumni Association, 1997-1999
- Grove City College, Board of Trustees, 2006-Present, Member, Executive Committee
- Marva Collins Prep School, Trustee, 1996-Present
Rate : $$$$