Samuel Kramer’s practice focuses on multi-jurisdictional outsourcing, complex technology licensing, commercial contracting, and supply chain agreements and integration. He is frequently involved in outsourcing transactions and large scale IT services projects.
Mr. Kramer also focuses on emerging technology services, including mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) transactions. He is the North American coordinator of the Firm’s MVNO practice.
Mr. Kramer’s practice focus is on multi-jurisdictional outsourcing, MVNO, complex licensing and commercial contracting, and supply chain integration.
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D.) (1991)
- University College London (Philosophy) (1988)
- Oberlin College (B.A. High Honors) (1986)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit~United States (1992)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois~United States (1991)
- Illinois~United States (1991)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Licensing Executives Society (LES)
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
Rate : $$$