Samuel H. Neece’s practice focuses on private equity and corporate transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buy-outs, and strategic and platform stock and assets acquisitions and dispositions.
Before entering private law practice, Sam was a senior associate at a Big 4 accounting firm providing tax advisory services to private equity clients. Sam’s transactions experience includes various industries, such as technology, food and beverage, construction, manufacturing, and energy.
- Representation of NCK Capital, a Texas-based private equity firm, in its acquisition of City Wide Building Services, a commercial building maintenance company.
- Representation of Altacrest Capital, a Dallas-based private investment firm, in its acquisition of Barton Watch Bands, a producer of interchangeable watch bands.
- Representation Silver Oak Services Partners, an Illinois-based private equity firm, in its buyout of Integrated Oncology Network, a physician management, radiation oncology management and cancer center development company.
- Representation of Sterling Partners, a diversified investment firm, and its portfolio company Traffic Solutions Corp., in the add-on acquisition of Altus Traffic Management, a leading full-service traffic management and work zone safety provider.
- Representation of NCK Capital, a Dallas-based private equity firm, in its debt and equity investment in Graybill Processing, a food by-product recycling firm.
- Representation of a Texas-based private equity firm in its acquisition of a specialty medical provider to rural communities from its owners.
- Northwestern University School of Law, LL.M. Taxation, with honors, Dean’s List, 2016
- The John Marshall Law School, JD, cum laude, Dean’s List, Member, The John Marshall Law Review, 2015
- Baylor University, BBA, Business Administration, 2011
Admissions : Illinois, Texas
- Member, ABA Taxation
- Member, Illinois Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Texas
Rate : $$$