Samuel Reed Dippo is an associate in the Palo Alto office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where he specializes in Internet law and strategy.Previously, Sam served as a law clerk for the Honorable James V. Selna of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Prior to attending law school, Sam worked at Google in the legal department (products and agreements group), where he assisted the YouTube legal team.
- J.D., Stanford Law School, 2015
- B.A., American Studies, Georgetown University,
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Rate : $$$