Samuel R. Stalker focuses his practice on the representation of insurance carriers in coverage matters involving professional liability, employment practices liability, and commercial general liability. He also represents engineers and architects in litigated matters.
Sam is an experienced litigator, handling all aspects of coverage litigation, including matters involving the interpretation of policies, rescission, reformation, breach of contract, and bad faith.
He also advises insurers in all aspects of coverage analysis. Sam earned his law degree from Loyola University Chicago School of Law. He received his B.A. from the University of Michigan.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 2009
- University of Michigan, B.A., 2006
BAR ADMISSIONS : Illinois
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court — Colorado
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of North Dakota
Rate : $$$$