Samuel M. Strongin focuses his practice on complex litigation matters. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Strongin served as a law clerk for the Honorable Diana Gribbon Motz of US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit and the Honorable Leo T. Sorokin of the US Court of Appeals for the District of Massachusetts.
While attending the University of Virginia School of Law, he worked as a summer associate at the firm and as an intern for the Honorable Ketanji Brown Jackson and Beryl A. Howell of the US District Court for the District of Columbia. He also participated in the school’s Supreme Court Litigation Clinic.
- JD, University of Virginia School of Law, 2015
- BA, Government, University of Virginia, 2012
- District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- The Hon. Diana Gribbon Motz, US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, 2016 – 2017
- The Hon. Leo T. Sorokin, US District Court for the District of Massachusetts, 2015 – 2016.
Rate : $$$