Samuel Bull focuses his practice on intellectual property litigation (trade secret, copyright, and trademark), unfair competition litigation, pension fund litigation, securities litigation, antitrust litigation, and class action defense. He is Chair of the firm’s Emergency Injunction Team and regularly represents clients requesting emergency injunctive relief or defending against requests for such relief.
Sam has worked with several regional and national technology companies, not-for-profit entities, banks, mortgage companies, broker-dealers, hospitals, and government entities.
In 2012, Sam served as lead trial counsel for the plaintiffs in Education Logistics, Inc. v. Laidlaw Transit, Inc., a top 100 jury verdict ($28 million), as reported by The National Law Journal. He successfully argued for preservation of the entire jury verdict in front of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in June, 2014.
- J.D., Columbia University School of Law, 2003
- A.B., Harvard University (cum laude), 1998
- Washington, 2003
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court, 2014
- Leadership Tomorrow, Class of 2011
- Mercer Island Lions Club
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- New York State Office of the Attorney General (New York, NY), Legal Aide, Labor Bureau, 2001-2003
- Cognoscenti (Cambridge, MA), Publishing Director, 1998-2000
Rate : $$$